End Users Transferring Service to or from ACD to or from Agents or Wholesaler Providers
From WIKI - ACD.net
Revision as of 19:42, 12 June 2012 by Schoen.kevin
Possible relationship scenarios.
End-user Customer > Wholesaler > ACD
- ACD does not have a direct agreement with the customer.
End-user Customer > Agent > ACD
- ACD does have a direct agreement with the customer.
End-user Customer > Agent > Non-ACD service provider
- ACD does have relationship with the Agent, but the particular end-user customer obtains service from the same Agent's other service provider, i.e. Comcast or AT&T.
End-user Customer > Wholesales > Non-ACD service provider
- ACD does have an agreement with the Wholesaler, but the particular end-user customer obtains service from the same Agent's other service provider, i.e. Comcast or AT&T.
- Active solicitation of known ACD customers is prohibited by our agreements.
- Contacting a customer to switch service to switch to the Agent or Wholesaler's provided service, when it is known or when it is discovered through the sales process with the customer.
- Targeting specific customers or specific groups of customer that are known to have service with ACD.
- Marketing that advises (if you are with ACD, we can get you a better price).
- TV, Radio, or other mass media ads.
- Mass call campaigns.
- Cold Call activities performed by a company's sales persons attempting to get general business, where it is never revealed by the end-user customer that they have existing ACD service.
- Cold Call activities performed by a company's sales person attempting to get general business, where it is revealed that they have the Agent or Wholesaler Services that are not provided by ACD.
Application of Policy
- This policy shall apply only to agents or wholesale customers whom are in good standing with ACD. Good standing means that the fees are not in arrears (over 60 days) and have an active agent or wholesale agreement that is not in violation with ACD.
- If the agent or wholesaler is not in good standing, then this policy does not apply.