Fiber Construction timelines are variable and are based upon numerous factors. Some of these are:
- Obtaining permits from the pole owner to attach fiber to the poles.
- Typically 60-180 days.
- Obtaining permits for a public right of way.
- Typically 30-90 days.
- Obtaining private easements
- Obtaining permits to cross railroad tracks.
- Typically 60-180 days
Things that delay fiber construction. In general fiber construction is substantially delayed in the winter due to the inability to do underground work when the weather is cold or the ground is frozen
- Frost laws that impair which equipment we can put on the road.
- Frozen ground
- Public Festivals, uses of the public right of way.