Assigned Sales Person or agent and Reservation of Customer Accounts and Leads
PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
- To provide a precise pathway to determine who receives commission and sales support when multiple parties wish to quote a customer location ACD services.
- To ensure that ACD pays commission to the Qualified Sales Representative that is responsible for the sales effort, as defined under this policy.
- To eliminate channel conflict.
- To make sure that a sales party that did not put in principal effort into a sale does not get credit for a sales party that did not put in the principal effort. Only one party will be determined to have put in principal effort into a sale.
NOTE: Non Qualified Sales Representatives DO NOT receive the benefits under this agreement.
Qualified Sales Representative A has provided a quote to potential customer for Location C within the last 6 months. Qualified Sales Representative B has visited a customer or spoken to a customer and found out that another ACD Sales Representative A, has already interacted and/or quoted a customer for location C. Qualified Sales Representative B, wants to complete the sale and cut Qualified Sales Representative A out of the commission. Sales Representative B makes that assertion that they know the customer, they are best friends with customer, and can assure that the deal gets done, as the logic to cut out Sales Representative B of the deal for Location C.
Result: Sales Representative A is due the commission.
Reason: Sales Representative A first provided a quote.
Sales Representative B has provided a quote to potential customer. Sales Representative A has visited a customer or spoken to a customer and found out that another ACD Sales Representative B, has already interacted and/or quoted a customer for a particular location. Sales Representative A, wants to complete the sales and cut Sales Representative B out of the commission. Sales Representative A makes that assertion that they know the customer, they are best friends with customer, and can assure that the deal gets done, as the logic to cut out Sales Representative B of the deal.
Result: Sales Representative B gets to submit the quote and is due the commission.
Reason: Sales Representative B first provided a quote.
Sales Representative A already has completed and closed business with the customer at Location E. Sales Representative D finds out either via a visit that ACD has already provides service to one or more locations, and finds out from the Customer that the Customer would like service at Location F. Sales Representative C finds out that the customer wants service at location F, after Sales Representative D submits a quote request or feasibility request to ACD. Sales Representative C says that the customer is theirs. ACD's system documentation indicate that the Sales Representative C has not interacted with the customer in 6 months.
Result: Sales Representative D gets to submit the quote and is due commission for the location F.
Reason: The customer has not been interacted with by sales person C in a reasonable amount of time.
Sales Representative G already has completed and closed business with the customer at Location I. Sales Representative H finds out either via a visit that ACD has already provides service to one or more locations, and finds out from the Customer that the Customer would like service at Location I. Sales Representative G finds out that the customer wants service at location I, after Sales Representative H submits a quote request or feasibility request to ACD. Sales Representative G says that the customer is theirs. ACD's Customer Management System documentation indicates that the Sales Representative G has a qualified interaction with the customer within the preceding 6 months
Result: Sales Representative G gets to submit the quote and due commission for location I.
Reason: The customer has been interacted with by sales person G in a reasonable amount of time.
DEFINITION OF SALES REPRESENTATIVES
A "Sales Representative" is the following:
One of the categories of persons or companies:
- ACD Sales Persons
- This is an employee of ACD, and is typically paid some salary plus commission
- ACD Commission Only Salesperson
- This is an employee of ACD, and is not paid a salary
- ACD Sales Agents
- An Agent Has an Executed Agent Agreement
- NOTE ON MODIFIED AGENT AGREEMENT: Agents may negotiate a different agreement with ACD, for a varying levelS of commission. If the agent negotiated a higher commission rate than the standard rate, the agent will receive a higher price than what other agents or other ACD sales persons sell services for.
- An Agent Has an Executed Agent Agreement
- ACD Referral Partners
- This is a party that refers customers to ACD. They may or may not receive a referral fee.
DEFINITION OF A QUALIFIED OR NON QUALIFIED SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The definition of a qualified and a non-qualified sales representative are below:
A "Qualified Sales Representative" is a Sales Representative that has met the quota requirements under ACD Sales Person employee standards, ACD Sales Agent Agreement standards, or ACD Referral Agreement standards.
A "Non Qualified Sales Representative" is a Sales Representative that has not met the quota requirements under ACD Sales Person, ACD Commission Only Sales Person employee standards, ACD Sales Agent Agreement standards, or ACD Referral Agreement standards.
ACCOUNT SIZE DEFINITION
An account is defined as a Smaller Account if the customer has been quoted services for less than $300 per month or less in the last 12 months.
An account is defined as a Large Account, if the customer has been quoted services for more than $300 per month or more in the last 12 months.
RESERVATION PERIOD FOR A CUSTOMER
A Qualified Sales Representative Reservation Period
- Small Accounts 4 months.
- Large Accounts 6 months.
A Non Qualified Sales Representative Reservation Period
- Small Accounts 2 months.
- Large Accounts 3 months.
SAME PRICING PROVIDED TO ALL SALES REPRESENTATIVES
ACD provides the same price to all sales representatives.
Exception: If a Sales Representative is under a modified agreement, i.e. where the rate is higher than the ACD standard rate, or where the terms are less favorable, ACD will have a modified price under that agreement, and the quotes the sales agent receives will be higher.
A particular location is a unique address or location that a customer can receive services.
ORDER OF PRIORITY OF DETERMINING WHO IS IS THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CUSTOMER FOR A PARTICULAR LOCATION
- Did the Sales Representative documented contact with the customer for the location in question in CMS by requesting a quote or feasibility or by uploading a quote.
- Did the Sales Representative activities within reservation period?
- Was a documented quote delivered to the customer by the Sales Representative?
50% / 50% accounts
- A commission may be split by a Sales Representatives, if it is agreed to by the two Sales Representatives at the time of the submission of the quote to the customer and this agreement to split the sales commission is documented to ACD. That agreement to split commission, should be documented via a email@example.com with both parties cc'ed on the email communication. This must be agreed to mutually by two sales people or a different percentage as per agreement. If there is not affirmative confirmation, ACD will not split the commission and will pay the Sales Representative that it determines is the Commissionable Sales Representative.
Policy in multiple sales people or agent entities quoting a customer
- The first party that requests a fiber feasibility to submit a quote to a party is the entity that controls the submission of an order or a quote, and gets credit for the commission, if the following is true:
- The quote must be uploaded and/or provided to ACD at the time the quote is submitted to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to have credit. If the quote is not provided to ACD at the time of submission, credit is not provided. No other form or proof will be considered under any circumstance.
- Only one quote has gone to the customer. If two quotes have gone to the customer, the quote that was first submitted to the customer and the quote was documented to ACD, the sales party who first submitted shall be the controlling party for the sales and all sales commission. The party that is second, third or further to submit the quote will not be provided credit for any sale.
- The quote that is documented is not older than 12 months. If the last quote provided to the customer is older than 12 months there is no reservation.