From WIKI - ACD.net
Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Go to Tools>Email_Accounts. Select View or change existing e-mail accounts.
- Select the account and click Change...
- Check the UN, PW, incoming, and outgoing servers. Then click More Settings...
- Go to the Outgoing Server Tab and make sure the outgoing server is set to authenticate.
- Then check the Advanced tab to make sure SSL is turned off and the correct ports are selected.
- If you need to delete and recreate the account, navigate to the Email Accounts page. Select the account and click Remove. Then click Add. Select POP3 and then fill out the settings.