Windows Live Mail
From WIKI - ACD.net
BE ADVISED WINDOWS 8 MAIL DOES NOT SUPPORT POP3 SERVERS
- Right click the email account and select Properties.
- Click on the Servers tab and check the account settings.
- Verify the outgoing server is logging in with your incoming mail server settings.
- Click on the Advanced tab and verify the correct ports are set up with no SSL enabled.
- If you need to delete and recreate the account, right click the account and click Remove account. Then click Add e-mail account. Fill out the settings and click next.
- Set up the server information and click next. Then click finish.