How to Access your Customer Account
Accessing Your ACD Customer Account
Below are instructions for accessing your ACD customer account. You can view maintenance notices, open and post to service tickets, make payments, and edit your contact information. You can also opt out of maintenance notices, or select areas for which you would like to receive notices.
You can also use this link to access your customer account: https://myaccount.acd.net/
1. Go to www.acd.net and log in to your customer account.
Log In To Your Customer Account
2. Your screen should look like this.
If you are having trouble accessing your account, call in to Support at (517)999-9999 and press 1 to speak with a support technician.
3. Click on the Manage Contacts link to edit contact information and change your Maintenance Notification preferences.
4. Then choose the contact you would like to edit.
Edit Contact Info
5. This is the page where you can edit detailed contact info, as well as opt out of maintenance notifications, or select certain geographical areas to receive notifications for.
- You can also change your Customer Account Login Info here!
Opt Out of Maintenance Notices
6. To opt out of all maintenance notices, simply select the option and click Update Contact.