The ACD.net Webmail System
- If you cannot see these icons next to the ACD.net logo, you may have java disabled or you may need to upgrade your web browser.
1. Check for new messages
- Clicking this will check for new messages in your Inbox.
2. Create a new message
- Clicking this allows you to compose a new email message
3. Reply to sender
- Clicking this allows you to reply to a message you have selected.
4. Reply to sender and all recipients
- Clicking this will allow you to reply to all recipients on a message you have selected which was sent to more than one party.
5. Forward the message
- Click this to forward the message you have selected.
6. Move message to trash
- Click this to move the selected message or messages from the current folder to the folder you have designated as the Trash folder.
7. Mark as Junk
- Click this to mark messages as Junk/Spam folder.
8. Mark messages
- Clicking this opens a drop-down list that gives you the option to mark the selected message or messages:
- 1. As read
- 2. As unread
- 3. As flagged
- 4. As unflagged
9. More actions
- Clicking this opens a drop-down list that gives you the following options:
- 1. Print this message
- 2. Download (as a .eml file)
- 3. Edit as new
- 4. This will open the selected message and edit it as if it were a new message.
- 5. Show source
- Will show you the html source code of the email along with the message headers.
- Clicking on this will take you back to the email interface when you are in another section.
2. Address Book
5. Search Bar
- This search bar allows you to search through the emails in a folder by email address and/or by subject line
There are a few things you will want to configure initially to ensure optimal performance of the webmail client.
Setting Up Special Folders
- Select Settings from Menu Icons.
- Select Special Folders from the list of options on the left hand side of the screen.
- In Special Folders you will see four drop down menus:
- From here you can designate which of your folders you would like to use for the various functions.
- Once the special folders are configured just the way you want, click Save.